Sunday, March 24, 2013

Universal Studios, Oh My!









We spent 3 days at Universal Studios and enjoyed all 3 days.  This way after 6 or 7 hours we went home not so wiped out that we could not function.  It was a blast.  We got to see the new Harry Potter section.  They made it pretty much like the town where he went to school.  There were so many things we enjoyed.  My favorite ride was Men in Black.  It was a ride where you had a blaster that you had to shoot aliens along the way.  It was fun.  We did it 2 times, which is how much we enjoyed it.  Tom's was the Harry Potter ride.  The one that scared me the most was the Mummy.  Nothing like riding a roller coaster in the dark and backwards.  Yeah, that is so fun, especially when you do not like roller coasters in the first place.  Like I said , overall, we had a blast.  We behaved like a couple of kids while we were at Universal.  From here we are headed to Bulverde, TX to spend Easter with Archie & Gail.  Talk to you soon.  Patty & Tom

1 comment:

  1. I really want to make it to Universal in Orlando! I hope it's as fun as it looks! I'm a fan of riding roller coasters in reverse, in the dark, too! haha

    ReplyDelete